Cheyenne Publishing currently has no calls for submissions.
If you have a submission you would like us to consider, please email a query letter to us at email@example.com. Please do not send us unsolicited manuscripts.Some helpful hints regarding queries:
What we are looking for (in other words, what will be given higher consideration):
• Lesbian historical novels
• LGBT young adult novels, preferably historical
• Alternate history, fantasy or anything that is not a fairly accurate
representation of real life in the past.
• Stories about societies, such as Ancient Greece, where homosexuality
was considered the norm.
• Erotica — The story can be sexually explicit, as may be intregral
to the plot, but we don't want stories where eroticism is the main focus.
• We prefer full novellas and novels with a word count between 50,000 and
80,000. There are exceptions for longer novels, but this is very rare.
• We do not accept queries for books that have been self-published, that are
currently in print, or have been published online. This includes anything
that has had more than 50% of the content posted online.
• Our books are distributed via POD (print-on-demand) through Ingram Book
Company as well as a few independent distributors including Hotnote